No one attended the graduation practice today, oh, there's Beth, our hero. However, it didn't stop Mr. B to get angry. I told Kate and Chiko not to worry about that,he is no Dr. Killer Make up to respect. Although he's been good to us, it’s not enough; but I will attend the practice tomorrow, I didn't attend it because I have a job interview, I want to be prepared by not going to school and get wasted.
Oh great, Juno texted me this morning just to tell me that she’s annoyed because I think her mum woke her up just to plan something for our graduation. She’s asking for my extra tickets. Well, all of them are yours Juno.
Hey, me and my high school barkada are improving. Haha…We are now communicating through YM! Cool! Well, it’s because they can’t call me because we don’t have a landline and if there is, it is still difficult to contact me or else their parents will kill them for their telephone bills. I miss our “kalokohans”, “kulitans”, and our “away mode”. I don’t know how to explain it. Yun nay yun. I miss you Choles…

No comments:
Post a Comment