Sunday, March 11, 2007

My New Love....
















Oh my,this hottie from Charlie's Angels(full throttle). He even appeared in Love Actually, I noticed that he is really a hottie and a cutie but I seldom see him in movies.Anyway, he is even paired with that old lady.Hmp..

Now, he is in the movie, 300 starring Gerard Butler as King Leonidas(my long lost grandpa?haha).By the way,his name is Rodrigo Santoro and he is from Brazil...Hmmm...Yummy...But I don't like his character in 300,I can't explain his looks,he scares me.haha. And I think he was the one that King Leonidas kicked and fell to that pit or something.Awww,come here,let me hug you. I saw his interview in Good Morning America and I think that he is a nice guy and very polite.Hot+Cute+Nice guy=us,being together!Now what am I saying.I'll watch again Charlie's Angels and Love Actually just to drool over him.My gosh,what's happening to me...I want to watch 300!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: