I got a chance to talk to my best friend (since grade six) and I told her that I already have a blog.I just want her to check it out.She gave me her blog address too...From one of her posts, she reminisced the past, our high school years. Let me post here what she wrote:
"Aahh. my dear friend nostalgia visited me last night. haha. alena and i had a text marathon last night and one of the topics that we talked about was high school. our alma mater celebrated its foundation day last sunday, which i totally didnt remember. haha. for 10 years, i guess i always looked forward to feb 11. the field demos, rides, booths etc. and now i forgot about it! to think that its the same day as the feast of our lady of
anyway, HIGHSCHOOL is one of the things that i can blab about endlessly. SPECIAL is suffice to describe it. SPECIAL. everything goes with it. if given the chance, i wanna go back in time to be a highschool student again. (
PASt is PAST. GONE is GONE. WAS is WAS.
sigh.
so all i can do right now i go down the memory lane. come, lets have a journey back in time.
1999-2000
no more bowties! first wore my necktie:: i became the class VP and beadle :: became our section's top 1 :: won the quarterly social studies contest :: lost at the finals :: became a mass reader :: got mad at my bestfriend but reconciled with her a few months later :: went gaga over a boyband :: had the guts to call (on the phone) a new guy from the other section (the nerve!) :: cheered for the first time at the intramurals (not cheering squad ah haha) :: learned that my bestfriend will live permanently in bulacan the following summer :: became an endless flag ceremony leader oh no, just the opening prayer / panatang makabayan / panunumpa sa watawat ba yun? not the singing thingies haha <- FOR FOUR YEARS!!!!! :: our filipino teacher was fond of calling me binibining aurea haha :: wrote letters everyday ::
2000-2001
became the class VP and beadle again :: won the quarterly SS contest :: lost at the finals after an almost never-ending sudden death :: became a mass reader :: (DE JAVU???) :: became top 2:: made friends with the pasaway boys :: had a crush on one of the pasaway boys :: locked ourselves inside our classroom to be not able to attend the weekly club meeting :: got partnered to our class president even if we dont like each other at all -- this is the worst part of my hs years!! :: my classmates wanted me to join the UN contest, which i declined OF COURSE!!! :: cried on my values ed class, which i dont wanna talk about haha ::
2001-2002
a.k.a. my most fave! became the class president. ehem. i became the most kunsintidor class president of all time haha! :: hated our hypocrite/fashion victim adviser. bwahaha :: obviously, my meanness grew :: became a mass reader :: my comp teacher hated me :: all of my classmates hated her too! :: got bored on trigo :: got bokya on T.H.E. major in electronics, carpentry and all those men stuffs :: loathed my T.H.E. teacher :: went to bulacan to visit my bestfriend :: my biggest crush knew i had a crush on him, this is not new :: attended the prom :: loved and hated someone :: surprisingly won the quarterly chemistry academic contest :: lost to my dear friend at the finals :: became top 3 :: almost destroyed the speaker inside our room ::
2002-2003
had no class position which is GREAT!!!!! :: the choles was built! :: tropang pyramid was created, inspired by maslow's hierarchy of needs haha :: became one of our stat teacher's angels :: attended the retreat and the prom :: became a mass reader on our retreat :: had a crush on our CAT commandant/PEHM teacher (my first and last teacher crush haha) who called me aubrey ceaselessly :: our economics teacher/hs asst principal scolded me for a few times. got scolded by our basic accounting teacher :: pretty much my "bad girl" year :: had some questions from the previous school year answered :: became the champion in vocabulary :: became top 2 :: school-hunting in manila :: tambay at the canteen/choles hideout :: graduated :: offered flowers on our baccalaureate mass :: the only choles cheering for serenity at the intramurals :: some classmates started calling me psalm ::
that's all that i could remember right now! haha :) damn, my memory needs a reward for this haha :D"
That was it... I'm really smiling while reading it, I'm picturing ourselves back then and I don't know what to say, I just smiled.We were so immature, yes, I can really say that. On the part where we called a new guy from another section, Aurea, it was nakakahiya talaga.haha..I realized it just now.haha. Oh, I love the part, "fashion victim" teacher.haha...How mean..I was thinking, what happened to her life? Di ba her husband left her (sige,life wrecker talaga,haha). See, gossipers, my hobby of creating havoc to other people's lives started when I was still in high school. Now I can say that I'm an expert already. haha... I really miss our high school days, the choles’ hideout. The flag ceremonies. The pasaway teachers. And a lot of things. Oh, our crushes, and I remember that all the girls in our group used to have a crush over the same guy. Like him, him and him.haha. I won’t dare say their names. And also the days we went gaga over some boy bands.If Juno will read this, she will despise me.Juno, please nga.
And now,,college graduation…whew!! So fast… I’ll really miss everything in college (except the sisters and nonsense professors), the class of BSP42003-2007, our sessions (life wrecking sessions), hopefully, our next session will be at Friday’s or to any lavish restaurants around

No comments:
Post a Comment