Sunday, May 27, 2007

Argh!

In the middle of Meredith-McDreamy moment (she almost died), Anna texted me to say that we should have stayed at the credits part of The Pirates of the Caribbean because after that Orlando came back to Keira and they already have a son! I missed it. Ok, for hopeless romantics like me, that was such a big deal! Anna watched it again because she can’t get over Orlando Bloom’s hotness and she was kinda confused with the movie’s sub-plots. Now, what am I going to do?! I have three choices. First, I can buy a pirated dvd but I doubt that they have that last part. Second, I can watch it again but I think that would be a waste of money when I could spend the money for another good movie or a blouse or a book. Third, I could wait for it…in HBO…Well, obviously, I already made a choice. Next Saturday is reserved for another movie. Don’t ask what that movie is. *Grin*

No comments: