Why I did not notice that that is a famous line from Grey's Anatomy. Seriously. George is so cute. Haha... I now love Cristina-Burke love team. Can I create a name for them? Like Brangelina,Bennifer,TomKat,Ogre. Haha, the last one is gross. Well, does a name for them already exist?Well, you can't stop me. Haha... BurTina,Burina(ang panget..haha),BurkeTina,Prestina..haha..Whatever. Seriously. I want to kill that man who sold me the dvd. Seriously. In the first place, I shouldn’t have bought the dvd when I know that its until episode 25. Well, the one that Margz has (which is with me) it said in the cover that its until episode 16 and I found out that it was until episode 18.Great right. I’m just a hopeful freak. I actually threatened the guy that I’ll return the dvd if it has 25 episodes. He just smiled at me. Now, what should I do? Should I return it to him and teach him a lesson that never fool a person like me again. Well, I'm worried because he might not recognize or acknowledge that I bought it from him. I mean hello, I bought it 2days ago. Seriously. I’m lazy enough to go back there. Now, maybe I’ll do that one. Wahehe.. Hey, I have a limewire! Though it might have caused Piolo’s disease, it is useful at times like this when I’m so desperate to finish season 3. And I’m so stupid not to notice immediately that I can actually download it from there. Now, I’ll wait for at least 2 hours to completely download it. Thanks to the broadband.
While waiting, I ate 2 breads filled up with peanut butter. I missed that homemade peanut butter. Afterwards, I wash my clothes which I’ll be wearing for the following days. I’m worried because its already rainy season and I still don’t have a decent dorm to live in. I’m hopeful that Chiko and Rachel will be accepted at that SPED school and I’ll join them in an apartment or what around Shaw. Although it's not near Libis, at least I do have companions to talk and hang out with. 34%. Maybe after writing this, I’ll go to sleep. Anyway, I’m hopeful too that I’ll have my car by June. I’m not asking for a brand new one. I just need a car. My Itay promised me that ages ago So I think I have the right to be a brat and ask for it NOW. Seriously.
now..im sleepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

No comments:
Post a Comment