I went to SPUM today and found out that the "Heads" are on a team building activity somewhere in Laguna; and found out too that I can't have my clearance signed.Well, I still enjoyed my time there,reminiscing and greeting the security guards,the famass staffs.The most beautiful part there was that I got to hear my old school's hidden secrets.Well,its not actually a secret.Let's put it as chismax na lang.Wahaha... Well, first, Juno,Beth,Zena, your most adored person in school is retiring...Drum roll please...Ate Leny is filing for an early retirement. I asked my source what was her reason with the follow up statement,"mayaman na din naman siguro si Ate Leny".Surprisingly,she said, "hindi ka naman yayaman dito". I thought the Holy Sinisters,sorry,Sisters give their employees real good benefits.I was wrong.Second,Sr.Kate is now in the QC campus.Wahaha,watch out for her.I also got a copy of the university's official paper.Well,its now improving.For me ha.I'm also proud that Shin wrote an article and hers was a good one.For me again ha. There's a list also of the new administration and really,there were a lot of changes. Sr.Elena is still there but at least the "power combo's" level is going down.Hehe.The penguins from the Academic Services and Student Services are gone. Well,let's see what will happen now that Sr.Rosanne is the new VP for academic services. I'm just so unlucky that they stayed there too long until I left the university. Well,I have my new life style now.
Luckily, I invited Margz to come with me to school and while waiting for her,I stayed at the guidance office and chatted with Zena and Ms.Julse. Margz requested for a certificate of graduation(is that right?) and off we go to Rob with her little sister. There were lot of changes to that mall,Oody's,Starbucks and Figaro are gone.Now,I wonder.Where will the pimps and hookers stay?The hell I care.At least the mall's image will change.A bit.
We ate at pao tsin(I missed it) and went to Gbox. And then I went home because I'll collapse if I won't. I enjoyed playing with Angela with that air hockey thing(un nga ba tawag dun?) and I didn't win. For the first time.Hahaha...I suddenly felt that I miss my childhood.Well,I have to do it sometimes.I mean going to amusement centers.Its actually enjoying and a good way to release stress.Haha...
By the way,I saw Brad Pitt there and Margz took a picture of us.Wahaha....
I realized na ang taba ko...waahhh!!!
-


No comments:
Post a Comment