I'm so happy that 90% of the life wreckers came to Yen's house. I got so early there that Yen was still in the dreamland.Sorry Yen.Hehe..Anyway, our morning was energized by (of course) chismax.With what's happening with our lives lately. By 10:30, I went to dreamland and woke up at 1:30pm.We ate lunch and after a while,Margz came.Of course, I was energized by Margz's chismax.Then Anna came.Then Chiko.And we are happy. We ordered Pizza and we ate like carpenters.Hahaha.Yvette was texting us that she is stuck at some place and we are pressuring her to bring some food.She has the cherry on our ice creams that's why she needed to be there. I just love that weekendapade.I hope that we can go to Nasugbu on May 19th.That would be great.
Oh, I woke up at 12 this afternoon and I'm suffering from a headache now.It's like my sipon got stuck in my nose.Wahaha,kadiri.
-

No comments:
Post a Comment