Thursday, May 31, 2007

Disclaimer

I bought Jessica Zafra's 500 People You Meet in Heaven and it's hilarious. Though I and Margz took a sneak peek on it last night, I was like laughing all by myself and somehow can relate to the scenarios. I 'm now hoping tha we can do those stuffs here on earth.As in make those people's lives a living hell because somehow, they made our lives miserable and like hell.Well, I'm not making any sense here.Whatever. I'm stuck here again with nothing to do because I thought that the laptop was in Lai's cabinet and found out that it was with Ron. Great. I'm feeling sleepy now.... I woke up at 3pm because I had to go to Makati and reached the office at around 8pm.So early....Well,at least I have Jessica's book as a companion. But I'm done with it now...Tomorrow, I have a date with my friend/former roommate, I almost forgot about it. If she didn't send me a message, I'll surely forget about it. I want to sleep.Hey,its like I want to cancel my date with Yvette and Chiko.I want to sleep.Gosh,its been a hell week for me,well,almost. Hmmm.....Come what may.Because my orientation for the driving school is on Sunday,at 1030pm.After attending the Sunday mass,I'm off to go to SM Bacoor,afterwards,a little shopping.Hehe...
Well,until next time...

No comments: