It's official.It is now my 4th month in IBM Business Services. What I have got for the past 4 months?I don't know. Is there any? I don't know. It's like I'm still not motivated to work. I got only an average score with my Relocation assessment test. Freakin' average grade. My adviser told me that maybe I have other issues that's why I'm being like this. I don't know. I'm waiting to realize something and maybe I'll realize it tonight. I have given the great chance and opportunity to be in this situation but it seems that I'm not appreciating it. I always pray to the Lord to give me strength and courage but he can only "give" me that, I'm the one who needs to work my ass. Right?! To the readers(if there's any), please pray for me. I'm in great distress. I don't know.
-

3 comments:
how can I possibly motivate you, cors...:) i need motivation, too...God bless us both.
prayers.include me in your prayers.It'll help me a lot.thanks ayel:)
whaah... lately, nawawalan din ako ng direction, nawawalan ng gana, at ng puso sa mga gawain ko. Hindi ko alam. Nawalan din kasi ako ng MOTIVATION. hanggang ngayon... whaahh... 'bat ang dami natin ngayon na kailangan ng motivation to work on things independently.
Hay! that's how life works. Live it up nlng. ;)
Post a Comment