Sunday, February 3, 2008

Another Weekend

Another weekend spent on watching movies. But before doing that, I cleaned our bathroom and small kitchen and did my laundry. I, with my flatmates watched the following movies:

1. P.S. I Love You.Starring Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler. It made me cry. 5 times. I don't know but the movie is really touching. Imagine your husband dying all of a sudden and you really love the person (as in too much). Of course, it will be hard for you to move on. But the sweet part was her husband prepared something for her. Letters for her everyday and there were surprises. Ang sweet lang talaga nung guy to prepare those things for her. At ang panalo sa mga sinulat niya: "Please don't be afraid to fall in love again". Naiiyak na naman ako. Oh well, next movie..

2. Juno.Starring Ellen Page, Jennifer Garner and Michael Cera. This Oscars nominated film is awesome. I like Ellen Page, she deserves the nomination. Ang astig niya. Hindi mababaw yung story/film. It was full of realizations at ang cute ni Bleeker at Juno. In fairness, kinilig ako sa kanila.Ang cute pa ng soundtrack,which reminds me na hahanapin ko sa limewire yun. Yung songs din pala sa P.S. ang cool din.

Here's a video from the film with the song "Anyone Else but You" in the backgound by Ellen Page and Michael Cera



3. Because I sais so. Starring Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore. "Ngek". Yun lang masasabi ko. Ito ang super mababaw. Hay.pero ang hotness nung musician guy na nakatuluyan niya. The film was for mothers who are "fixating" on their youngest child. Or even not on the youngest. Nakakairita nga naman yung mom who keeps on pushing their children to do the right thing(according to them). She wanted to find a life partner for her youngest daughter. Oh well, in the end the mother (Diane Keaton) realized that she was wrong in pushing her daughter (Mandy Moore) to date a guy na hindi naman niya talaga gusto. Ayun...Oh well. I wanted to watch more movies pero kailangan ko nang humiga.

Mahaba ng konti yung nasulat ko about "Because I said so", affected ba ako sa story?Hahahaha.Oh well. May training ako tomorrow morning on "Cross Cultural Awareness" because I'm dealing with expats. Oh well, 2days yun. Wish me luck. =)

No comments: