It's been a long week for me. It's a bit rough also. I really hate being so perfectionist or wanting everything to be right. I always end up being disappointed or depressed. Like what happened this week or last month (it's Feruary already,the LOVE month,ulk), I didn't perform that well. For the last two months, I impressed my manager for performing really well but for the month of January, she was kind of upset of what happened (and for what I did). It was such a big deal because it involved an expat's payroll or compensation. I got a "yellow" for my SLA. I really wanted to cry last Monday. I'm really glad that I didn't. I used to be a cry baby.
To uplift my spirit,all I did is pray. I'm glad that God is always there for me. He makes me feel that I'm loved. I know that He is giving me these challenges to learn and be humble because He has plans for me. I think they are clearer this time.
Pampalubag loob. I joined the IBS Club and I'm scheduled for an interview/demo to join the Trainer's pool. Bibo lang. I just wish that I can take all the load.
I don't want to think of the future anymore. I just want to think about the present. What's in front of me. I think I'll start from this. I should learn from all the things that happened whether its a pleasant one or not.
Happy weekend!!!
-

No comments:
Post a Comment