Saturday, February 9, 2008

the world clock

Yes. I feel like a world clock. I have expats all over the world. Even in Israel, which is something new for the Company we provide service for. Sometimes, I have to wake up so early just to talk to them. I have expats in China which is in the same timezone as the Philippines so when I have a meeting with them at 4pm in the afternoon, I have to wake up at 2pm. Nakakainis di ba.Sobrang aga and sometimes, cancelled pa yung meeting. Minsan naman, kailangan ko silang habulin. Like in Israel, we are like 6 hours ahead of them. Our shift starts at 9pm, in result to that, I have to be in the office by 7pm. I received a request for a travel letter from Russia. We are (I think) 4 hours ahead of them,I have to be in the office also before 9 to reach their office hours.For UK expats, we are 8 hours ahead of them. Pwede pa sila habulin though. I have talked to a friend who now works for Quality chuva. She told me to suggest to my Team Lead to change my shift to Midshift. However, the problem is, all the emails/client requests come in while on a night shift. Another option is to give me a laptop, I'll be on call 24/7 (thru emails). Hindi rin. Ayaw ko. Work- Life Balance. And my TL will choose to give our Compensation Associate a laptop, she needs it more than the International Transfer Associate needs one. Hahahaha. So, ang ending, magtiis na gumising si Transfer Associate ng super maaga(I can go home early naman for that), night shift ever ang drama.

I'm right. This has been a very busy week for me. I had a training for 2 days(morning shift) which I enjoyed and I really learned a lot. The training was facilitated by Grechie Orena. Ces Orena-Drilon's sister. Coolness. The May-K leaning is great. I can say that. I had the Demo for trainer's pool. Nagdalawang isip pa ako kung pupuntahan ko talaga siya. For one, tinatamad ako. Pero nahiya naman ako sa TL ko. Turned out na na-move siya to 4pm that day. Nagmadali pa ako maligo nun. OA.Pero ok na siya. I think pumasa ako.Hehehehe. At 6pm that day, I had a meeting with the IBS Club for our Valentine's day activity. Ang cute, may harana chuva,flower delivery at VMS (Valentine's Messaging Services). Hahaha,pwede maglagay nang love notes sa may elevator. Coolness. Hehehe.Oh well. I'm planning to wear black for the whole valentine week. Wala lang. Hehe. All of this happened last Wednesday. So,bibo lang kung bibo.

Thursday night, we had a dinner with our future boss. Hehehe. I like her instantly. She is not intimidating. She is "bakla" also. Coolness.

I found out Friday night that we are going to visit the GK community this Saturday Morning. I wanted to go home by 7am but... Hayy.Enjoy na lang.

1 comment:

La Otra Mujer said...

I'll wear black on valentines too. Hahaha. Bakit ba? I like black, black looks good on me. Hahahahah! sama ka ba sa round robin? para kasing awkward. Anyway, super miss you na!