Weekend na naman! I have been training for 2 weeks now. I joined a different group this week which means I'm a loner this time. Good thing that Margz is there to accompany me and I already met the GUY.Hahaha... Oh well, ang bango niya talaga,sobra. Kilig ito.
I have lots to say but I'm tired from the training. One of the things that I'd like to write here is about the Politically Correct Terms of the words people commonly use. Like the word Fat, it can be said as "person of mass" or "horizontally challenged" and other funny politically correct terms.
I have crushes too during the training. Mr. Frank is one of them. Again, he is not that good looking but he I liked him instantly because of his perfume and he is a very neat looking guy (and smart too).
Our trainer resembles Mr.Bean. Really. He is a funny trainer. He said that he is not gay. C’mon, humor me. Oh well, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. What’s amazing about him is that he can speak French, Italian, German and Spanish. Cool.
I have to sleep now.

No comments:
Post a Comment