Monday, July 16, 2007

Morning Glory

For the reason na gusto ko ang meme na 'to,naki-epal ako kay Ariel. hehehehe

1. Food you hate --> Hmmm,can't think of a food that I hate. I eat almost everything that is EDIBLE.

2. Fruits that you hate --> Jackfruit

3. Veggies that you hate --> Upo.

4. Celebrities or people that you hate --> Paris Hilton. Is she a celebrity?Hehehehe

5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate --> Committing mistakes.

6. TV Shows or Movies that you hate --> Jologs telenovela like those in Ch.7. Movies: Terminator

7. Type of Music that you hate --> Novelty songs

8. Household chore that you hate --> Laundry.

9. Things you hate about the world --> Stupid people. Politicians

10. Things that you hate about yourself --> Being a Type A. I wanted to undergo behavior modification but the counselor said that it'll be difficult for me.

I tag Marckie, Beth,Marga, Doreen,Ate Prangdo,Juno, Aurea and Alena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like jackfruit...

iba-iba nga talaga ang mga tao...

Anonymous said...

like ayel ako din i like langka lalo na sa turon. hnd kumpleto ang turon (at halohalo) pag walang langka.

will get to this meme asap.

loves yah cors!