Sunday, July 15, 2007

Yellow Submarine

I'm currently listening to that Beatle's song so that's my title. Hahaha,too shallow. Anyways, I had a very interesting day today. First, today was my last day of driving lessons. My instructor was kinda cool and I reached the highway!Goodness! The engine shut down on me again for the reason that I got rattled with the buses and other cars,duh, I'm on the highway! Anyway, after that, we went to Tagaytay because its my sister's birthday and we ate at Dencio's. I'm kinda disappointed with their sisig. Gosh, hello heart disease, I ate sisig yesterday but I can't resist it. After eating, we visited the Pink sisters. It was a relief visiting the convent/chapel and talking to Him in a very solemn place. Too bad that we don't have a camera this time, argh,I forgot to charge the batteries. O well, got my camera phone to take pictures but it wasn't enough. Oh well. Here are some of the pictures.



The Taal Volcano


Dencio's Menu

I forgot to mention here that last Tuesday, I,Chiko and Margz dined at Pizza Hut Bistro. Of course, our date won't be complete without pictures.










To Aurea and Alena, manood na kayo ng Harry Potter! May gusto ako sabihin regarding the movie!Hehehehe...

No comments: