Saturday, July 14, 2007

Friday the 13th

Well,well, what can I say?What happened to me this day? I don't believe in superstitions, that this day could bring me series of unfortunate events but as I analyze what I've been through, maybe some people are correct. Oh well, a state of mind.

I wasn't able to attend the last day of training due to a personal problem add to that the man-made disaster our household experienced. Walang tubig at kuryente sa amin,biruin niyo yun,disaster talaga. Hahaha. Oh well, at around 8:30 am, the Meralco men manged to fix the problem but heck, I'm uber late for the training and like what I've mentioned, personal problems stopped me from going to the training. So I decided to go to work and as expected, files and workloads are coming in again. My manager got irritated for the errors that I've done with the Tax feeds again. Shoot. The pressure to be perfect! I'll admit, it's my fault and I hate myself for that. I'm here for three months now but still, I keep on committing mistakes!Argh. I hate it. I know or I can feel that she expects a lot from me and I couldn't meet her expectations!Damn. It is a torture for a Type A person like me. Oh well, this is just not my day. Life goes on. I'm going to watch Harry Potter and I'm going to buy coffee from starbucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm here for three months now but still, I keep on committing mistakes!Argh. I hate it. I know or I can feel that she expects a lot from me and I couldn't meet her expectations!Damn. It is a torture for a Type A person like me."

Type ka rin pala...when I need blood, donate ka ha? Jowk. Haha. Corny...

Normal lang naman yung nagkakamali. Kelangan din naman mag-adjust to things until we get used to them. Don't try to keep yourself naman inside the box she's created for you. Gud luck.

Queen of Mean said...

Thanks!=)