- What is your favorite vacation spot? I love Baguio but I'll love any place that is peaceful and has fresh air.
- Would you rather drive or fly? Drive. Joy ride!weeehhh!!!
- Have you ever been on a cruise? Would you want to go on one? Not yet. Of course, I'd love too.
- What has been your best/worst vacation? Being called by a company in the middle of my pseudo summer vacation.spoiler!
- How long do you think is long enough for a vacation?A month. I'll miss the city.hehehe
- Do you spend a lot of money while on vacation? Do you buy a lot of souvenirs?What's the coolest one you've gotten? of course,you'll really spend a lot in a vacation. I don't buy souvenirs. Mas cool kung food.hehe... I have bedroom slippers from Baguio.Unique talaga.hehe
- If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? Around the world na....
-

No comments:
Post a Comment