Thursday, July 5, 2007

Too Tired but...

I don't want to lie on my bed. Thoughts are flowing again. What can I share to you today? Hmmmm… Ok. I’m done with my on boarding training and I’m going to work tomorrow night. I’m not supposed to report for work but I opted to because I have some papers to be signed by my Manager. I’ll avail that “holiday” maybe next week.

I’ll share some of my experiences with the on boarding training. Our main trainer is nice and she is very articulate but not as articulate as the Manila Delivery Center Lead. I like her. I like her because I can smell the “biatch” in her. Hahaha. She bitched on our trainer in a subtle way. When she was talking, I really listened to her and I said to myself that I want to be like her someday. In order to achieve that, I have to work very hard and of course I have to have my MA very soon to achieve everything I want with my career. The rest of the speakers are über boring!!! They have to develop their skills in giving talks/orientation. I’m not a good speaker but I was the one listening so I deserve people who are persuasive and all. On the other hand, I’m happy because I met people from different accounts and I had the chance to show my leadership skills. In short, kung gaano ako kabibo.Hahahaha. After that training, I now appreciate my job and of course, the company. True. I’ll give myself a year or so and then I’ll decide if I’m going to leave the country for Singapore. I’ll pray for divine providence. Please help me. =)

We were dismissed at around 2pm and I decided to meet my parents at Rob Place. Itay had a haircut and while he is seated there, it’s time for me and Inay to stroll together. After Itay’s pampering, Inay suddenly felt that she wants to be pampered too. Hahaha, so it’s time for me and Itay to stroll together. He was looking for a pair of shoes but he had no luck in finding that pair. I saw this Adidas slippers and it’s on sale so I grabbed the opportunity and bought it. No, Itay paid for it. Hahaha, little brat girl. Oh well. I saw different style of Chucks too and fell in love with those. Itay told me to buy one too but I said that I’ll buy it some other time. Hehehehe… Here are the pics of those lovely chucks.

CNN reviews iPhone. It’s cool but I won’t give in. Sorry Steve. Hahaha, feeling close… Click here to read the news. I’d rather buy Motorolla V3x or that KRZR…Cool… That‘s why I want to sell my N5300 but it was a gift from my Aunt. Now,what will I do…I want a new phone. N5300 is like an outbreak. Argh. I want to be unique. Ok,Motorolla is also a common phone but unlike Nokia, Filipinos prefer the latter.

2 comments:

KC said...

hi! buti ka pa very productive after grad. and to think parehas tayong batch 2007...ok lang din na itay mo yung nagbayad..di mo naman siya pinilit. lol!

i also want to be unique when it comes to mobile phones. suggestion lang, try mo tumingin ng phones ng sony ericsson. di kasi masyadong common ang SE pero maganda ang features...*palibhasa SE ang telepono ko*

link na rin kita sa blog ko.. =)

Queen of Mean said...

Hi KC,thanks!Sige,link na din kita.Hehehe..SE is more expensive kasi,hehe..Parang I don't have the right na ipabili pa sa Itay ko yun.Hehe,oh well,bahala na si batman.SE is an option din for me.=)