I reported for work today though I can avail my "holiday". Did I mention it here already? I have papers that my manager has to sign and I have lots of pending jobs to accomplish. I was shocked because I have to send computations for China Tax again, how I hate numbers. Add to that my errors for the feeds I made last week, the charge numbers for the Inpats got mixed up. I don’t know what happened. As far as I can remember, when I and my Team Lead made those, we were such in a hurry and on my part, I was so windang na. Hahahaha… Oh well, it can be fixed and re-upload to the resource. Gosh, that was the first time that I experienced being bombarded with work. As in left and right, my teammates were like “Cors, are you ok na?” “You ok with this?” “We have to upload it before 5.” Argh. The frustrating part was that I didn’t finish printing the job aids for our new hire. She’ll be coming this Monday. Oh well, I’ll drop by at my workstation before going to my training.
As my hobby (uy,hobby daw), I browsed CNN.com again and they have this “Cartoon Clicks”. It’s political actually but they featured Isaiah Washington. Bakit ba lagi na lang siya?! Ang big deal naman.. Or am I just being biased because I really like his character in Grey’s Anatomy? Oh well, I’m just sad because I won’t be able to see him anymore. He is more talented than Patrick Dempsey, I like him because I thought that he is a hot Doc but while watching the 3rd season, Burke stole my heart from McDreamy. Oh well, life goes on. My ever too goody-good Team Lead lent me her Neil Gaiman book, Good Omens. Juno and Anna indulged in that book before. I don’t know why she did that, also she lent me her DVD of HOUSE from season 1 and 2. I’ll definitely have a great weekend.
Driving lessons again. Whew, I need to be braver this time. I can do this! Oh, its 7-7-7 today. So? Hahaha, I heard that a lot of couples are getting married today and that includes the Desperate Housewives babe, Eva Longoria. Well, for me it’s not the date or the month or whatever. It’s how much you love the person. How faithful can you be in the following years. I watched this Korean Novela again because Sheila, our house helper loves that. Sobrang kinikilig siya. Ewwness. Hahaha… it’s all about getting married too. What I noticed was the girl was like being forced to marry the guy. What I hate in their culture is that women don’t have the right to argue with their husbands. They are very submissive to the demands of their partners and men can hurt them anytime, without a doubt. That’s bullshit. Going feminist again. Oh well, men are losers nga naman talaga… They’ll use their strength pa to control women but in reality they are weak.
Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix will be showing this July 11th and we are going to watch it on Saturday, July 14th.I’m kinda excited because I will see the bloody sexy Rupert Grint. Gosh, the accent! Melts me… and I’m going to see again Piolo’s billboard and again on how he projects, it’s like he is saying “Cors, come here in my arms”. Pervertness…Hahahaha!
Oh well, I shall enjoy HOUSE.

No comments:
Post a Comment