Saturday, June 9, 2007

Basics

New template.I'm really the type of person who gets bored easily. Small stuffs like this bores me. ADHD?! Haha..Whatever. Well,I think I'm back to basics. I think I like it that way.

Since I'm busy doing nothing this Friday, I surfed through other people's blog, I found a lot of cool stuffs. I really enjoyed those. Well, I got those from a Lesbian's blog.She is good. I think she has been nominated for a blog award of some sort. She posted her girlfriend's picture and its gross (for me). Her partner is old.I think older than her. Sorry. Life wrecker lang.
---
My brother is really irritating me. He keeps on downloading unwanted programs to Piolo. Grrr... Now I'm really planning to put a password again and I'll not inform them.Ever. Our desktop is a piece of junk now. I'll let them use Piolo for school related works only. I know I can implement that.
---
I think I insulted my Team Leader in a way when I said something and she was overreacting. She misunderstood what I said. However,we are still cool. We were just having fun.Ha!Whatever. We ate at Pizza Hut Bistro. I wonder what is the difference between a normal Pizza Hut place to Pizza Hut Bistro. I noticed that Bistro is more sophisticated, a sophisticated restaurant.They don't have "value meals". In short,mas sosyal talaga.Wahaha....

No comments: