Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm Aphrodite?!

I'd like to be Athena.Well, at least I'm the most beautiful.Haha. And seductive.Whatever.Gosh,am I being too mushy and all?Argh. Whatever.

You Are Aphrodite!

A total shining star with a ton of admirers
And no wonder: you live life to the fullest!
When things get bad, you can easily take off to a happier place
But occasionally, you need to deal with problems head on

Yes,I'am.Indeed. Kahit na sabihin niyo na mush-mushy na ako and all, I'm happy noh.Very.
You Are Very Happy Being Single

You're not anti-relationship. You just don't need one to be content.
You find plenty of happiness from your life as it is.
And if you find someone you love, then that's just icing on an already decadent cake!
Are You Happy Being Single?



I'm actually digging these stuffs
Your Career Personality: Organized, Responsible, and Future-Oriented

Your Ideal Careers:

Biomedical engineer
Business executive
College professor
District attorney
Hedge fund manager
Investment banker
Judge
Military leader
Political strategist
Surgeon


No comments: