Wednesday, June 20, 2007

No, Not Now



This is related to my previous entry. My Inay is bugging me to go to Singapore with my cousin because my cousin too is bugging Inay telling her why I don’t try applying for a job there. I said that I'll try after a year and she was like freaking out and telling me "bakit next year pa?!" I said that I want to finish my contract with IBM and for the reason that I want to prove something here and I want my experience to be worthy. I don't like to just waste the months I'm going to spend here. What I’m trying to say is that I'll look like a loser if I quit after 6months if my contract is for 1 year. I want my stay here be something to remember of, I want my experience here to be valuable. So No, not now. My time will come. I asked another cousin if she has plans of going to Singapore
too and she has the same reason (as mine). At least, if the elders try to question me, I have her on my side. Hahaha.

Blogger is going Tagalog and it is funny.

No comments: