I have read somewhere that Father's day, Mother's day and the rest were made for commercial purposes. I might actually believe them. But a day for your mom and dad wouldn't hurt. Right. Okay,mushy mode again. I'm being dramatic ok because we (family) are going to celebrate Father's day with Tatay,yes,he is physically with us. What kind of people who are trying to say that celebrations like that are for commercial purposes? Maybe it is but treating moms, dads, include to that our grannies to a fine resto, or spa or giving them what they want for a long time like a shirt, a pair of shoes (well, that is if you can afford it) is only half or even one-fourth of what they have done for us. A kiss and hug is good, but pampering them is a great idea too. Right?
Yahoo News featured that someone bought Napoleon Bonaparte's (that gay) sword as a gift for Father's day. Cool huh? Well, I'm now thinking what I could give my father. I want that day to be special. A shirt? A shaver? (Not an ordinary shaver). Treat him at his fave resto? Hmmm...I'm hoping that there is a Chicken Inasal place at SM Bacoor. Well, everything depends on their plan for Sunday because my actual driving lesson will start on Sunday so I might not join them to the mass in Valenzuela. So, que sera sera. It’ll be a long week again.
-

No comments:
Post a Comment