Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sugar Rush

I realized that I haven't been drinking water (that often). I’m a water person (shet, the term).Really. I’m not fond of drinking sodas. I don’t know what happened to me. You guess what I have been drinking soooo often lately. C-O-F-F-E-E. I’m a coffee addict but forgetting to drink water is abominable for me. Am I going to die early? Plus my left ring finger has gone black and blue after my katangahan.I was so freakin’ scared yesterday, it happened because I love Edgar so much. That puppy.Walang utang na loob. Hmp.Well, I still love him.

Well, pray for me to come back with my water drinking days. Hehehe…

We will have a despedida get together on Saturday for Yvette. Another Life Wreckers session. I haven’t heard from Anna since the movie date. Annnnaaaa!!!!!!!! Paramdam ka naman. Sumasakit kamay ko sa kaka-text sa’yo. Papahiramin na kita ng Grey’s CD…Pati yung libro na hiniram ko.Ibabalik ko na. To Margarita Galvez, do you still have a copy of that Tribulation Force? The sequel to the Left Behind book. Please bring it on Saturday. Thanks. Wala na ako load kaya dito ko na sasabihin.Hehehe…

No comments: