Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm his achievement


When Itay is here,I'm his little girl.He treats me that way. He usually drives for me to the high way whenever I leave the house. While in the car, he told me that the Psychologist, who interviewed him for his medical requirements in the company, asked him what the things he has achieved. He said that I’m his achievement. Her favorite daughter, graduating on time and with no hassles and having a job immediately. Awww, isn’t that sweet. I’m his achievement. Great. That’s lovely.

Speaking of great, great the General Managers and all the Lead Team of IBS have seen the video Ron created. It was shown at Eastwood cinema. Imagine my face on the big screen! I don’t know if I’ll be flattered or embarrassed of people’s reactions. People were laughing, yeah, because of my face. Para akong sinapian na hindi mo maintindihan . But one of the GM liked my video. According to my Team Leader, it was his favorite. wuuuu…

No comments: