What is happening with my life? A week after graduating, I'm already working. After 3 months. Another life changing event has happened to me... I won't tell you what it is. Only few people knows. Hehehe... I'm overwhelmed with what is happening. To be honest, after 3 months, I haven't adjusted to this new path that I've been taking. Of course, Sino ba naman ang makakapag-adjust ng ganun kabilis. I know that God has given me so many blessings and I'm so grateful for that. I know that I shouldn't be worried of what will happen next.All I have to do is to lay everything to him. I know that He is always there to guide me. So people, please include me in your prayers. Please,kailangan ko pa magpalakas kay Lord kahit super lakas ko na sa kanya.Hehehehe...Thanks a lot. When I'm ready to reveal my real situation, I'll just post it here. Reminders: I'm not pregnant unless Immaculate Conception has happened again. I'm not getting married because I'm happily SINGLE. I'm not leaving the country (yet).
See yah soon. =)
-

5 comments:
aba,aba...d ko lam kung anu un ah! txt mo sken hehe...nyii preho pala tyo! kala ko ako lang late bloomer na d mkaadjust. i mean,adjusted na ko pro bsta d ko mxplain hehe... nbi2lisan din ako at prang 3 months na ang nsayang sa lyf ko. hehe anu ba yang pinagsa2bi ko haha...
Hmmm.maybe next time I'll reveal it to you.anu ba,big deal naman for me.hahaha.Tapos joke lang pala noh.hehehe..o well,next time.
miss yah!
rereveal mo rin ba sakin yan? I'm eager to know...
well,gud luck sa lyf mo! :) buti pa u hehe... hayz... ireveal mo na hekhek...
sabihin mo na kasi para di na sila gumagawa ng assumptions,, biased ka tuloy.. hahahah! Anyway, God truly blessed you a lot, I agree with that. :)
Post a Comment