Sunday, June 10, 2007

White

Whopee!20 hours of sleep!Feels so good. Upon waking up,after doing morning rituals, I immediately ate what was on our fridge. Sisig and chicken inasal.Yummy. After that,I'm in front of Piolo. Checking my friendster and blog. Nothing interesting. Our cable/satellite is out of load again and our house is so damn quiet.Can't stand it. I don't have limewire now and our mighty broadband is so suave in playing videos in you tube.

I have a dinner date with my two high school friends on Friday, I hope that it’ll push through.

Whopee, it’s going to rain. The weather is so damn hot. By the way, I checked the website (for that Amsterdam University) Juno posted in her blog, I checked the tuition fee first. It costs 27,000+ dollars for a year. Goodness, an equivalent of 1,000,000+ here in the Philippines. My officemate is looking for a university in Europe too, I’ll ask her. She’s looking for a free education too. I already mentioned this plan to my parents and they are fine with it. They didn’t mention that they’ll support me financially. Haha. Malaki na daw ako.haha My Inay told me to ask help from my Aunts in Switzerland. Maybe if I’m that worthy to go there, I mean if I’m ready to go there, maybe that’s the time that I’ll be discussing to them my plans. I remembered, when I still have plans in going to Med School, my Itay asked me about it if I’m really sure of going to Med School. He asked me because he is going to prepare for it financially. How about my plan of studying abroad? Hahaha, ok, I’ll give u a break. Maybe for now, I’ll enjoy (?) working, meeting lots of people, spending my money for vices. Haha,what’s that vices.

No comments: