Super Wanderer tagged me for this meme. From Christy's Coffee Break, visit her blog for the meme's rules.
What makes your blog unique?
It shows my everyday observations and experiences. Add to that my sarcasm and me being a kikay (in a way)
When did you start blogging?
February 2007
Is this your first meme?
Nope.
What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
Hmmm. None. updating my blog is a new hobby for me and it makes me happy.
What are your feelings on the "blog popularity" issue?
Wala lang. Popular or Unpopular, don’t care.
What's your favorite childhood memory?
That I got to play anytime I want, I got to sleep anytime. I got to watch TV anytime. That I got to bum around.
Are you a spiritual person?
Religious, I am.
What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
Entering a men’s loo
What is your best quality?
Don’t want to look conceited. hahaha
What is your worst quality?
I’m a whiner.
I now tag all my blogger friends.Juno wag na malungkot.Hehehe...Margoo, Silent Killer, Elsbet , Marckie, Lolita

No comments:
Post a Comment