Monday, June 11, 2007

Working My A**

It’s a Monday again. In 3 hours time, I’ll be off to work again. Its independence day but then again, we are following the US holidays, we are still going to work our ass. I’d like to come in late because I have nothing to do (again); the laptop is with my teammate. 2 months. I’ve been with IBM for 2 months now and I still don’t have access to IBM notes and all. I’m really getting bored. It’s like I’m there for nothing. I go there every day but all I have to do is sit and blog. Sounds cool. Sit and blog. Add to that browsing gossip columns and chatting with my friends. My manager doesn’t mind that. She understands. Well, she should. Besides, if emails come in, asking me to do something like consolidating employees’ tax, computing their expenses and all, I do it immediately and finish it in no time. I really like to delay things because after accomplishing everything, what will I do next? I’m back to doing nothing again. Am I whining or what? I’m just expressing what’s on my mind once again. Or is this a sign of getting burned out? Well, it’s too early to feel that. I know that this is just normal. I’m a fresh grad, literally, barely out of college. I’m still adjusting. For two months, I’m still adjusting. However, I keep saying to myself that as long as I have my salary to enjoy and I’m single, I have a reason to endure all of these. Do they have a term for this feeling in Psychology? Great, I’m supposed to know what that’s term. Doc Ravara, forgive me. Hahaha.


It’s nursing board exams once again. Let’s see what’ll happen this time. A very good friend of mine (from high school) took the exam yesterday. I hope and pray that she’ll be able to pass the exam to end her sufferings. Hahaha, Che, suffering daw. I know that you’ll make it, you are our Genius Choles. Hehehe. I said "Yehey, may nurse na sa Choles!Susunod, doctor naman." She asked who and I said it's me. Hahaha, feeling. She took me seriously and asked what will be my specialty. I said I was just kidding but if my mind change (again), I'll go into the the field of Psychiatry. I shared this dream before to my friend Marc but well of course, everything changed. Well, where am I? Oh, that dream. I used to read Time Magazine and there I saw how mentally ill people are treated in Malaysia. They are treated like animals; people from Malaysia believed that they are victims of witchcraft and all. They are being neglected. The place where they live in, as I picture it, is like a dung castle. When I experienced NCMH, the will to change those people’s situation, rose again. If you’ll ask what benefit will I get if I help them. Simple. Fulfillment. You may say that it’s not my type to go so sympathetic and all but really, I’d like to help them. They are human beings too. Patients from NCMH touched my heart. Oh nooooo, im being mushy again. Well, that is my dream. To help people like them. Vote Cors for President! Seriously, though I’m saying that I’d like to leave this country, I’ll be back here until that I have enough money to help needy people. Like the poor street children. I and Beth were talking last night about doing something to make this world a better place. Was that it Beth? Haha… I did not vote because honestly, I can’t find sympathy to those politicians. I believe that they are in their position because of the privileges they could get and of course, the money.


Anyways, last night, Star movies premiered Cassanova starring Heath Ledger. It’s a nonsense movie. Swear. When I saw the trailer before I thought that its worth watching it. I was wrong. It’s nonsense. Sorry Heath, I kinda like you but your movie is a junk. Hahaha. I’m so mean.

Another encounter on nonsense stuffs was that book I borrowed from Margz. Although it shows the reality, it’s a no brainier book. Or was it meant to be like that? Prominent writers actually liked it. I think I laughed 3 times. Just 3 times.

I saw Kim Chui’s rejoice commercial again. Argh. Why did Rejoice choose her to be their “girl”? She doesn’t know how to sing. Watta trying hard. Life Wrecker lang.

I shall end this, my alarm clock is now shouting at me.


No comments: